viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2007

Le Soleil Est Pres De Moi


Wake up! Never thought this was gonna' happen
You are by my side, wake up!, good morning
Kiss you with tenderness, you hug me, wake up!
Get under the sheets, wake up!, we play with each other
Wake up!, bite you softly, you pull my hair as I moan
Both smile an I lie in your arms, our legs hug, Wake up!
You tell me you love me, wake up!, I love you too
I'm so happy, you look happy as well, Wake up!
Wake up!, the sun is shining trough my window, trough my soul
I can taste your skin, your lips and your dreams, wake up!
I can feel your in sides, wake up!, feel your hands in my back
Wake up!, I can be part of your plans, of your life...

Wake up!, Wake up!, Wake up!... this isn't a dream

I'm awake! Love has knocked my heart... for ever.

No hay comentarios: